WELCOME TO OUR HOSTEL
STEPS AWAY FROM DOWNTOWN
ENJOY WITH YOUR FRIENDS
MEET NEW ONES
LOTS OF ACTIVITIES
REMEMBER TO BREATHE
WELCOME TO BANFF
At the Banff International Hostel we strive to provide a comfortable stay to someone looking for simple and quiet accommodation. Whatever your plans are to enjoy the wonderful scenery and wildlife in the Banff National Park then we can help to make your stay that little bit better.
Situated conveniently just off Highway One, we are just a couple blocks away from the heart of downtown. Whether you are a long-term traveler, first-time tourist or someone in between, the Banff International Hostel provides comfortable and clean accommodation to suit your traveling needs.
Our facilities and rooms were recently renovated. Banff International Hostel has lots to offer:
- Front desk open 24 hours.
- Free breakfast every morning.
- Free WiFi.
- Tour booking service available.
- Linen and blankets included, no need for sleeping bags.
- Towels available to hire.
- Two common rooms with cable TV.
- Public computers and printing available.
- Limited On-site parking based on first come first served basis.
- Laundry available on-site.
- Fully equipped kitchen available for guest use.
- Soda and snacks vending machines.
- Basketball hoop and table tennis.
| For advanced room reservations please click here. Click here to cancel or modify a reservations.
For group bookings of 10 or more people please email
firstname.lastname@example.org as different cancellation and guarantee policies apply.
Alternative payment options: Should you not own a credit card (we do NOT accept Visa Debit cards for guarantees), we will accept an up to two night room and tax prepayment via Pay Pal or E-mail Money Transfer (should you have a Canadian account) in order to guarantee the reservation. To arrange alternative payment options please contact Torsten via email or phone.
Looking to pay a room for a family member or friend? In order to pay for another person with a credit card please fill in the credit card authorization form and fax it to us with a copy of the front and back of the credit card and your government ID (Passport, Driver’s License, Identity Card) to +1-403-985-7745 or via email .